About Flowhub UG
Flowhub UG is dedicated to providing tools for flow-based programming. The Flowhub IDE is our main product, enabling developers to work visually with any flow-based or dataflow system. We also support the ecosystem by building complimentary tools, like the fbp-spec cross-runtime testing tool, and Flowtrace for retroactive debugging.
Henri is an open source content management pioneer and a well-known technology conference speaker. He is the creator of the Create.js web editing interface and the NoFlo flow-based programming environment that powers The Grid and Flowhub.
Jon is a specialist in Linux and embedded devices. He has researched GPU computing for CERN and consulted for Canonical, Nokia and One Laptop Per Child. Creator of MicroFlo, a dataflow runtime for microcontrollers.
Happened thus far
- 2011: Henri starts NoFlo in Mountain View, California
- 2012: The Grid starts using NoFlo
- 2013: Kickstarter project to fund development of what will eventually become Flowhub
- 2013: First release of MicroFlo runtime for microcontroller programming
- 2014: Jon joins the Flowhub team at The Grid
- 2015: First release of MsgFlo runtime for distributed flow-based programming
- 2016: Flowhub UG founded in Berlin, Germany to develop tools for flow-based programming
- 2017: Flowhub Pro plans available for purchase, GuvScale Heroku add-on released